Sunday, January 11, 2009

Celebration to remember!


My company's year-end party in December was an AMAZING evening. The venue, the decorations, the dancing and of course the food was incredible and I had such a wonderful time. To the kitchen and serving crews at the Intercontinental Hotel in Geneva, I was very impressed at your skills and extend my heartiest thanks for making it so wonderful for us.

Of course I have to show a picture of the dessert!! It was a vanilla macaron, filled with cream and fresh raspberries, and accompanied by a serving of vanilla nougat ice cream and fresh raspberry coulis. The whole combination was served atop a piece of slate and looked (& tasted) absolutely stunning.

So, if you find yourself in Geneva and invited to an event at the Intercontinental, make an effort to turn up! You won't be disappointed.

Happy New Year!

No comments: